Monday, June 15, 2009

An Avian Alphabet in the Making



Some time ago now I drew this card and I figured it was high time I started work on the rest of the alphabet. I've a letter "O" coming along neatly, but just thought I would explore some concepts here. Feel free to offer suggestions.

A
B
C
D
Elegant Egret Entertains Elaborate Engagements
F - see above
Garrulous Gulls Gather Gory Gossip
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O - to come today
Pretentious Pigeon(?) Plays Perfect Piano
Q
R
S
T
U
Vile Vultures Violate Vulnerable Voles
Xenophilic Xenops eXpects X-files eXamination
Y
Zany Zosterops Zappily Zig-Zaps

In other news, I am currently designing a portfolio with a selection of my art for the last 4 years. It will be available on Blurb, like my Mammalian Alphabet (of which I have sold a whole 3 copies!!!)

No comments: