Monday, August 31, 2009

New Zealand Naturally through the Seasons


Decided this weekend that I was going to work on a submission for Oxted, a rather upmarket NZ greeting card distribution. Since they do take random submissions from artists, I thought I might as well give it a go.

And here are the results:
Spring - Paradise Shelducks and ducklings in Hagley Park
Summer - Tui and fantail above some North Island Beach
Autumn - Bittern and swallow by Lake Hayes
Winter - Rock wren and Kea before Mount Cook

Luckily, given the final results, these also double as entries for the Postcard swap on Illustrated ATCs, so the day was not entirely wasted.

All cards are 6x4 inches and use a mix of polychromos and prisma pencils and fineline pens.

2 comments:

Lauren T said...

Those look great, I like spring the best.

Jenn Klee said...

These are just fantastic, spring is definitely my favorite one.