Sunday, August 9, 2009

Art this week

I've not been updating as much as I should which is probably a relief to some of you. Anyhow, here's a bit of an art-dump from the last week or so:

More 13 min (or so) birds. These were done some time ago - I even had to get the book out of the library again because I couldn't recall the second species. But that's all good cos now I have it for another 3 weeks or so:

Roadrunner, Great Argus Pheasant and Maleo.

And as many of you know, I have been using my mother (and father's) address to collect most of my mail for the last year or so. She is always delighted at the exciting stamps and exotic places I receive packages from, but always a little disappointed that they're not for her. So I thought I would try and enlist the help of my artist friends. I had an overwelming response, with (so far) 12 people offering to make cards or other gifts for my mum. Since I am intending to repay each and every one of them (an experience that will be somewhat expensive in the postage lines, but well worth it), I have designed a "thank you" atc to make prints of:


A RAK for someone I have never traded with nor, I believe, actually spoken to. So I imagine this would be something of a surprise! She collects dinner bells and needs a bit of cheering up.


And lastly, two for the Summer PAT:

A Muppet - my interpretation - of Rowlf. And my take on Icekat, a sexy anthro kitty.

No comments: