Saturday, July 25, 2009

Entering the Amazon


Today's offering is merely the lineart for a piece I am working on for Miloccep. It is a 4-ATC piece featuring 5 Amazonian animals. They are the toucanet, the pygmy marmoset, a species of butterfly, a poison dart frog and a giant anteater. The plant featured is coffee.

Aside from that, I have not been doing much. A couple more quick-draw birds that haven't been scanned yet and that's about it. TOmorrow I need to colour this in and design a bookmark for my almost finished Reading Group.

I have had three letters lost in transit to me recently and am starting to get somewhat antsy about the mail system. I think it might be time to stop the art mail for a bit. I hate it when people's unique work goes AWOL on its way to me. Might be time to dust off my lemur novel and get writing!

1 comment:

Jenn Klee said...

That sucks about the mail...it stresses me amazingly when envies are lost on transit. I hope they turn up soon.