Sunday, May 31, 2009

First and Last(ish)

Today was cold, but with the occasional burst of sunniness, followed by a shower of hail. What fun! A good arting-indoors kind of day. Today I labelled up most of my ATCs to be posted tomorrow (or maybe tuesday since post offices may be closed on the Queen's Birthday) and created some more.

After my little revelation yesterday I thought "wouldn't it be fun to redraw my very first ATC?" So I did. And here, for your viewing pleasure is my ATC#1 and my ATC#2048 - "Bluemoon - Tyto alba".



I'm sure you can figure out which is which.

So, here is my daily challenge*: recreate your VERY FIRST ATC and put it in your blog, beside the original.

And there will be some birds to follow.

* visit I dare you to for more fun daily challenges. Sandra and I will keep promoting each other, but she's provided me much inspiration. More, I'm sure, than I've provided her!

No comments: