Friday, May 8, 2009

Rabbit Moon Take Two

Okay, so not a lot has been achieved the last two days. Today is my long haul at work - 9.30 - 9.15 and thus I don't have enough time to fully devote to my art. So all I have to show off is yesterday's results - a reworking of the "Rabbit Moon" card. I was never quite happy with it - the animal symbols were added on belatedly and the rabbit itself was not quite proportioned right. So I thought I'd give it another go. Here are the two side by side:


Which one do you like best?

Cards to be worked on:
Eraserqueen (1) - in her style (just for fun)
Donnaquinn (3) - bushbird, fairy, mammal or reptile
DonnaCr (1) - Cat from China DONE
SandraWillard (1) - My Dream home DONE

May PAT (due July 24th)
Lynnelise -Purple
RoOskie- Ostriches-The funnier the better!!!
Neca84 -CATS (the musical? I guess)
Miss -Hot air Ballons
Carole Cadek - Tropical Flowers

Dragonfly Inchies (due July 1st)
- 9 dragonflies

No comments: