Friday, May 20, 2011

And some more Pokemon...

I've been a wee bit lax at posting of late, and thus I apologise for the Art Dump I am about to submit you to. Why have I been slack? Well, for one reason, I have been making lots more art (Pokemon, tarot cards and some native animals) and for the second reason, I have also managed to streamline my website gallery. Now, finally, you can easily see all the New Zealand Naturally Collectible Art Cards available, and thus make a choice based on visuals, rather than guesswork.

The gallery is here
neatly divided into birds, mammals, invertebrates, reptiles and amphibians.

Also, I have undergone a similar process for my Pokemon art, of which I have drawn around 330 different pokemon. And they can now all be seen here. They too are divided into the different regions/generations.

So here's a few more:

The first two are new Generation 5 pokemon, so you might not be so familiar with them:


Joltik, the electric bug pokemon
This little guy likes to play with electric sockets.



Unfezant the Gamebird Pokemon
The male is the pretty one.


And you might recognise these ones:





It's Goldeen and Seaking from the Kanto province!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I really love the fish - so colourful and bright!