Monday, January 31, 2011

Mutants R Us

As you may be aware, I LOVE making Mutants. I even have a t-shirt to prove it. I will be presenting a tutorial/class on "How to draw Mutants" at Battlecry this year, over the weekend of the 19-20th February. Not sure of time and day slot however. I also enjoy hosting chimerical critter swaps over on Illustrated ATCs.

So, having recently finished hosting one, I thought I should share the results:


Cockatoo/cat ; horse/raptor


Goat/seahorse/seadragon


Marlin/bear


Ocelot/peacock/rocket frog ; Gnu/dodo/seadragon


Swan/Cardinal fish/Tiger


ethiopian wolf/egyptian vulture

If the games do not lure me in at the Con, I may even be sitting in the Inkforge room wherein I may well be taking Chimera Challenges. We shall see. I shall most certainly have along my pencils and a bunch of blank trading cards.

No comments: