Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Locke and her mongoose



8x8 journal page for the artist known as Locke, of her character, Locke. Now, Locke has an interesting history that I shall not go into, except to say that I have no idea if I coloured her tail the right colour and the mongoose is mainly here because Locke, the artist, designed this rather cute critter and I wanted to include it. Also, after drawing the sketchwork I realised that Locke looked rather young, but I was too happy with how she looked to change that, and decided that this is young Locke, playing with her weapon, which my husband says looks like a klingon weapon. I have no idea, but it was one of the sample images that Locke (the artist) showed me.

Anyhow, observe, my plan to draw more humans.
Because practise makes better...

No comments: