Sunday, March 21, 2010

Armageddon

For those of you who have ever harboured a desire to meet me or whom happen to be a geek living in Christchurch city, New Zealand, than I have some good news for you. I will be attending the Armagaddeon convention this year not for my regular workplace but for me. Look for me on Sunday morning when I shall be wearing a "I like Making Mutants" t-shirt. I will have limited numbers of prints and original Art Cards for sale.

Here is a sample of what I will have on offer ($10 each):

There will also be a few Pokemon Art Cards for sale, some Chimera Colouring books and I will be undertaking small commissions/challenges.

Armagaddeon takes place at the Christchurch Town Hall on Kilmore Street for the weekend of the 27th and 28th of March. I will be there as a DeviantArtist.

And then two weeks later - I'm getting married!

No comments: