Friday, December 30, 2011

Fur Seal and Gulls



An 8x8 commission for a lass living in the US with New Zealand family ties. This is a Sea Lion cow and calf, resting on the rocks at Kaikoura whilst a pair of red billed gulls soar overhead.

I made a list a month ago on things I wanted to achieve in the next year, and one of them was to get at least 5 paying commissions. This is my second since I made the list. The first was the giraffe/elephant/zebra hybrid I made for Christmas.

I am also going to regularly keep up Art Card auctions on Trademe. Even though I make at most 30c per listing, it is certainly getting me more exposure.

2 comments:

Cadi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cadi said...

I just love it! What a sweet gift this will be for my daughter. Thank you so much! Kia Kaha!