Saturday, October 15, 2011
Open for Commissions
I don't usually do commissions - but as my husband and I are planning our Great US Roadtrip for next year (and as we live in NZ, this is no mean feat) I thought it might be a good opportunity to engage in a little fundraising. I will take payments via Paypal.
Firstly, I offer up:
Chimera lineart for only $5
(inked but uncoloured, size 6x4 or 2.5x3.5 inches)
You give me two or three animals you would like to see hybridised and I will do it for you.
It will cost you $2.50 to have them posted to you.
Or if you want something else:
Here's the schedule:
All sizes are in inches, all prices are in US$.
These prices are for one character, simple background:
ACEO - 2.5 x 3.5 = $15 (max 2 chars)
Bookmark - 2 x 4.5 = $15 (max 3 chars)
4 x 4 = $20 (max 2 chars)
6 x 4 = $25
5 x 7 = $30
5 x 7 (4-aceo set)* = $35
8.3 x 5.8 (A5) = $35
6 x 6 = $35
8 x 8 = $40
8.5 x 11 (A4) = $40
* This just means that the image will contain focus points in every corner, and will be cut into quarters. This one can contain multiple characters/creatures.
- All pieces will be full colour unless specifically requested otherwise.
- All pieces will include a simple background. If you require a more complicated one - such as buildings or heavy detail, the pricing will reflect that ($5 or $10 depending on size of image).
- These prices are indicative only and if you have particularly involved requirements (multiple characters, something that requires heavy research), they may increase.
- If I email you a quote, I will not increase it.
- Postage will incur an additional $3-$6 charge depending on size of piece
- I reserve the right to refuse your commission without giving a reason.
- Payment is to be made AFTER the piece is completed - but before posting.
- If the piece is completed and payment does not follow, then I reserve the right to sell or trade the piece.
- Please choose your size based on the complexity of the image - I do not want to draw an entire ecosystem within an ACEO, for example.
I specialise in quirky animals, complicated rainforest scenes and pet portraits. I am somewhat less skilled at architecture, human portraits and landscapes, and although I love a challenge I would advise you glance through my gallery at my renditions of such before offering me money for it.
My aim is to save $5000 in the next seven months. Any commissions will help me achieve that goal (however, I do also have a day job).