Tuesday, September 6, 2011

And I'm back...

Not that I've been anywhere - I just realised it's been two weeks since I posted to my so-called "daily" art blog. Oh noes! Looks like someone's been getting slack with the arts...

Well, I am, but I've also been working on a tutorial on "how to draw birds" which turns out to be rather more epic than I had originally envisaged.

Anyhow, I've also been drawing some bird-chimeras for Shewolf's "Mutated Birds" swap. So I might as well share them here. There's another in the works, but I appear to be too easily distracted at the moment.

I have only drawn one image this month. Isn't that terrible? These were all done at the end of August.




The top two are inspired by "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" and the bottom by my pet Duck-frog in the online text-based MUD game "The Forest's Edge." Which I played over 10 years ago...

No comments: